1. The moment you think of doing something, if circumstances allow, do it. Otherwise it’s just gonna become another item on your Procrastination List.
2. Even though my brain likes to convince me that having more choices is better than having fewer choices, the truth is that any choice is probably good enough.
3. There is an inexplicable joy in being utterly focused on doing one thing at a time. #flow
4. There is no right way to blog, but a wrong way to blog would be to be dishonest and to work very hard to boost your own self image. Leave that behind on the social networks.
5. Heaven is here. Hell is not wanting to be here.
Quote of the day:
“Give yourself time to learn something new and good, and cease to be whirled around.”
— Marcus Aurelius